I now blog over at The Eyre Guide! This blog is an archive of my past posts.


Saturday, November 17, 2012

Blogspiration (5) - Doctor Who and Maturity

Posted by Charlene // Tags: , ,

Blogspiration is a weekly meme hosted by GrowingUpYA and Saz101. The meme was created to help spark inspiration among bloggers, readers and writers alike. An inspirational quote/picture/video is posted weekly, on the day of the author's choosing, so that it may inspire creativity, conversation or just a little SOMETHING.


Some Fourth Doctor love today - he's one of my favorite Doctors and he had so many great one-liners in the show.  I love this comeback of his when Sarah Jane laments that he is being too childish.  Sometimes it is no fun acting mature and responsible.  You just want to be silly and have fun.  And there is nothing wrong with that.





Share this post: Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr
Scroll Up

14 comments:

  1. Awesome quote! I love Doctor Who! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh awesome, another Whovian! Have you seen the upcoming Christmas special trailer? SOO ready for new DW in my life! :) Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  2. This is a lovely quote and I agree completely.
    Why grow up when we're already growing old <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that is a great quote you have right there! Perfectly captures the sentiment! I completely agree! :)

      Delete
  3. ROMANA! FOUR! EEEEEEEEE! FSKJGFKJHFADJLFHL ♥
    Oh, I love this so much. And it's from City of Death, if I'm not mistaken! I LOVED that story arc! Written by Douglas Adams, and later became half the plot to Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency. LOVE! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love City of Death too!! And Douglas Adams - though I didn't know that series had a connection to Dirk Gently! I have to reread the book! This is awesome, thanks for the comment!

      Delete
  4. Awwww! I really love this image. It made me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, the Fourth Doctor is so lovably silly sometimes!

      Delete
  5. Some more awesome Doctor Who I see! (: If I grew up watching any Doctor Who, which I did just a little even if I didn't come to enjoy it later on, it was with this Doctor- he was my mothers favourite and to be honest who couldn't like the man with the paper bag of jelly babys? Maybe I should try watching it again, starting with Tom!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tom is a great place to start! I watched some of his eps before I first started watching the new series, and the old series has a great nostalgia about them. :) Side note: I did buy some jelly babies to try, and I did not like them! I would pretend to though if the Doctor offered it to me. :)

      Delete
  6. This is an amazing quote, and I couldn't agree more! I was actually just talking about this today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! I hope you indulged your inner child today! :)

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Hee, I do need to keep better track of the fun things Tom Baker says in the show - he's so awesome!

      Delete