I now blog over at The Eyre Guide! This blog is an archive of my past posts.


Saturday, November 10, 2012

Blogspiration (4) - Doctor Who and Friendship

Posted by Charlene // Tags: , ,

Blogspiration is a weekly meme hosted by GrowingUpYA and Saz101. The meme was created to help spark inspiration among bloggers, readers and writers alike. An inspirational quote/picture/video is posted weekly, on the day of the author's choosing, so that it may inspire creativity, conversation or just a little SOMETHING.

I love this quote!  I relate to it personally, although there is alot of meaning in it in the context of the TV show.  For me there is a twofold sentiment - one that reminds you to focus on the positive.  Think of what you love about life. And the second to think of your friends.  The people who you chose (or chose you) to be a part of your family.  Sometimes they even know you better than your family.  In the context of the show, I especially love the idea that with all the things the Doctor has seen and experienced, what he values most are the people he spent those experiences with, and how they had changed him for the better.  Actually that context works for me personally as well!


Share this post: Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr
Scroll Up

8 comments:

  1. Love this :) This is an awesome feature, looking forward to it each week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, thank you! I'm so glad to get feedback, I definitely look forward to posting these! I haven't yet picked my DW quote for next week, gotta choose soon! :)

      Delete
  2. *sobs*
    Charlene.

    Doctor. The Doctor! This! I just... YES. *blubbers*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, it's so hard to not tear up a little with DW- it's so emotional! :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I don't watch Doctor Who but this is such a cool quote- I have heard many things about this (and the last) doctor that seem to be absolutely awesome and so many people around me are watching and loving it that I'm wondering... (: Great blogsiration! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doctor Who is definitely worth watching! I highly recommend diving into it. :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Yes. My friends are the most precious thing I have in the world <3 <3 And they get me. And because of that I feel safe and accepted in this world! GREAT blogspiration!! :) :) <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree, my friends are the best, and I can really get into my fandoms and obsessions with them and they understand! :) Thanks for commenting!

      Delete