I now blog over at The Eyre Guide! This blog is an archive of my past posts.


Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas!

Posted by Charlene // Tags: ,
Hello and thank you to all my past and present and future readers!  I started this blog earlier this year in March and wasn't sure exactly where it would go or if anyone would see it, but so many months later I'm so glad I did it and am so grateful for anyone who takes the time to read the posts. It's been a fantastic year celebrating books and authors and readers, and it's so lovely to be part of a community of so many dedicated and inspired individuals.  I appreciate everyone who stops by so much, and I hope you all have yourself a merry little Christmas!  (and/or holiday of choice!)

Now I'll just leave my favorite version of my favorite Christmas song here:



And then the Doctor Who version:

New Doctor Who Christmas special today OMG!

Happy Holidays Everyone!

Share this post: Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr
Scroll Up

2 comments: