I now blog over at The Eyre Guide! This blog is an archive of my past posts.


Saturday, December 8, 2012

Blogspiration (8) - Sleepwalking in the Rift

Posted by Charlene // Tags: ,

Blogspiration is a weekly meme hosted by GrowingUpYA and Saz101. The meme was created to help spark inspiration among bloggers, readers and writers alike. An inspirational quote/picture/video is posted weekly, on the day of the author's choosing, so that it may inspire creativity, conversation or just a little SOMETHING.


Gorgeously talented director, Cary Fukunaga, has created a series of short films to promote a fashion collection.  One short that was posted online shows off the languid beauty of Africa, the wildlife and the love of the people who live in it.  This short film is wonderful to look at, every shot could be an amazing still photograph!



Sleepwalking in the Rift on Nowness.com.

Share this post: Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr
Scroll Up

4 comments:

  1. Wow! This why I will be eagerly looking forward to his next project.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I'm glad all over again he did Jane Eyre! :)

      Delete
  2. So beautiful!
    "I like it here, it's my life"
    "it's where all started"
    *sigh*

    Thanks for sharing it! ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by! I'm glad you enjoyed it! :)

      Delete