I now blog over at The Eyre Guide! This blog is an archive of my past posts.


Monday, October 7, 2013

The Journey Home - Celebrating the Lumatere Chronicles

Posted by Charlene // Tags: , ,

The event kicks off today!  It's time for me to re-read Finnikin of the Rock by Melina Marchetta, and I think it will be great to revisit the first book after recently finishing the last!  And to get some of my thoughts as well as my co-host Paola's on the first book - check out our chat on A Novel Idea today!

Tomorrow I'll have a more substantial post all about my favorite couple from the book - Lady Beatriss of the Flatlands and Trevanion of the River.


Share this post: Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr
Scroll Up

0 comments: Comments

Post a Comment