I now blog over at The Eyre Guide! This blog is an archive of my past posts.


Friday, June 1, 2012

Books of Eyre Reading Challenge

Posted by Charlene // Tags: , ,

2012 Books of Eyre Reading Challenge Hosted by The Musings of ALMYBNENR

I'm joining The Musings of ALMYBNENR's Jane Eyre reading challenge. I'm going for the "Governess" level - 10 books before the end of 2012. I already have two books for this year read (The Flight of Gemma Hardy and A Breath of Eyre) but maybe I won't count it, for more of a challenge... unless of course I need it, then I would want to count it. :D I do love all Jane Eyre related things, so this challenge shouldn't be too difficult!

I'll also be listing the books I've read for the challenge on this post.

JUNE
Dark Companion by Marta Acosta

JULY
Death of a Schoolgirl by Joanna Campbell Slan
Ironskin by Tina Connolly

AUGUST
Chocolate Roses by Joan Sowards
The House on Blackstone Moor by Carole Gill

NOVEMBER
Anne Eyre by Summer Day

DECEMBER
One Night at the Abbey by Amanda Grange
Not to Disturb by Muriel Spark
Lady Audley's Secret by Mary Elizabeth Braddon
Adele: Jane Eyre's Hidden Story by Emma Tennant

C'est fini!!

Share this post: Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr
Scroll Up

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for joining, Charlene! I'm glad at least one person was interested (though I will try again next year lol).

    It's up to you, but you can definitely count those two books. Any books read during this whole year. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting! I'll be happy to participate next year too!

    ReplyDelete