I now blog over at The Eyre Guide! This blog is an archive of my past posts.


Thursday, October 1, 2015

Making Waves (3)

Posted by Charlene // Tags: , , ,

Making Waves is a weekly question feature created by the Waterwitch Babes (part of Susan Dennard's Truthwitch Street Team). Every Thursday, we’ll have a fun question that all are welcome to answer on their blog. The questions will be random and/or relate to the upcoming book Truthwitch by Susan Dennard. A linky is provided so that everyone can link up their post and participate in the fun! 

To participate we do ask that you use the Making Waves banner in your post and link back to the Waterwitch Babes blog.


Question 3: Which clan do you feel you belong to?

Well, I'm water through and through, BUT for the sake of this question, I'll talk about a clan other than water.  The Waterwitch Babes have an unofficial Truthwitch sorting quiz, which I took and got AIR as my clan.  I also get water sometimes, if I'm in a mood and change one answer or two.  It all depends!

But Air, is a great element, I love that it's associated with the mind and with freedom - I can relate to having a love for that.  Even though I haven't been in school for awhile, I do like to learn about new things and challenge myself to do something I haven't done before (usually of a new hobby or skill).  It's why I'm a fangirl of so many things I think - something new and unknown, and interesting, appeals to me.

But I wouldn't trade clans for the world, fate or the powers behind the Truthwitch street team put me in the right place.  I <3 my Waterwitch Babes!


The quiz is embedded below, and if you haven't yet, I would love for you to take it and let me know what you get!  

Next week's question:
  What are your favorite books that feature one of the elements on the cover or title?


Link up!

And presenting our quiz:

Share this post: Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr
Scroll Up

0 comments: Comments

Post a Comment