I now blog over at The Eyre Guide! This blog is an archive of my past posts.


Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas!

Posted by Charlene // Tags: ,

Merry Christmas everyone!  Because Christmas is my favorite holiday, I decided to celebrate it by answering some Christmas favorites questions.  Please do comment with your favorites if you wish!

Favorite Christmas--

Song
Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas 
I pretty much love to listen to this song year round!  There's something so poignant about the lyrics that touches me!

Movie
Home Alone
Not a traditional Christmas story at all, but such a solid film, and really unexpectedly touching.  With my Christmas anything I guess I like it to move me in some way.

Story
The Gift of the Magi by O. Henry
Another touching story - where two people realize that what they already have is more important than what they can buy.  And it's a very neatly done short story!

Food
Harvest Pie
There's a chain restaurant around here called Coco's, and they do this really yummy version of a pumpkin pie with a layer of whipped, creamy pumpkin goodness on top.  So fattening.  But delicious!

Scent
Pine
I just had to include this question because of how much I love the smell of pine.  Not a cleaners type scent, but the deep woodsy smell from a Christmas tree.  It's really comforting!

Share this post: Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr
Scroll Up

0 comments: Comments

Post a Comment