I now blog over at The Eyre Guide! This blog is an archive of my past posts.


Tuesday, September 18, 2012

New Blog Design!

Posted by Charlene // Tags: ,
 The wonderful Jenny at Inside the Kaleidoscope has just redesigned and prettified my blog!!  I'm so in love with this design and I highly recommend Jenny if you are at all interested in sprucing up the look of your blog!  Jenny was so great to work with and very quickly whipped up this amazing design!  Literally over the weekend!

The prices are so affordable, and Jenny was entirely helpful and responsive to my ideas. She took the measure of my old blog and what I had envisioned for the new one, and turned it into something I wouldn't have even thought of, but loved immediately. Check out Inside the Kaleidoscope for more of Jenny's blog designs and pricing!

And if you are kind enough to have my blog button on your blog, I would really appreciate it if you would switch it out for this new one - the html is in the sidebar.  Thanks!

Share this post: Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr
Scroll Up

8 comments:

  1. Ohh! It's GORGEOUS Char! I love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay,I'm glad you like it! Though I liked the old blog design, I really think this fits me better. :)

      Delete
  2. Your new blog design is lovely! I love it. :)

    ReplyDelete