I now blog over at The Eyre Guide! This blog is an archive of my past posts.


Monday, May 2, 2016

Blogging Break

Posted by Charlene // Tags: ,

I'm going on a little trip to ye olde England, in one day (!!), so I'm putting this blog on break.  I'll be back May 23rd, with reviews, and probably a long recap of my time in the U.K.  I'm planning on visiting the Harry Potter studio tour (finally!) and also celebrating the 200th anniversary of Charlotte Bronte's birth, by visiting all the Jane Eyre places I know and love.  I can't wait! :)

Thank you for being a follower of my blog, and I will talk to everyone again soon!  I'll still be on twitter and instagram probably, so see you around there!

Share this post: Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr
Scroll Up

0 comments: Comments

Post a Comment