I now blog over at The Eyre Guide! This blog is an archive of my past posts.


Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Brooding About the Brontes Announcement

Posted by Charlene // Tags: , ,

New event alert!  :) In April I'm participating in this fab Bronte centered blog event hosted by Girl With Her Head In A Book (check the link for more information and to sign up!)


I will be sharing a guest post on Susie's blog, as well as having some Bronte themed - okay, who am I kidding - mostly Jane Eyre themed posts on my blog during that week.  I haven't yet solidified everything I'll be posting but I will be writing a post about my favorite Jane Eyre adaptation, and featuring an interview with an author who's work is inspired by the Brontes!   I'm very much looking forward to sharing these posts with everyone!

If you are a Bronte fan, it would be lovely if you would join in on the fun!  Discussion posts, book reviews, and anything related is welcome!

Share this post: Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr
Scroll Up

0 comments: Comments

Post a Comment