I now blog over at The Eyre Guide! This blog is an archive of my past posts.


Thursday, November 5, 2015

Making Waves (8)

Posted by Charlene // Tags: , ,

Making Waves is a weekly question feature created by the Waterwitch Babes (part of Susan Dennard's Truthwitch Street Team). Every Thursday, we’ll have a fun question that all are welcome to answer on their blog. The questions will be random and/or relate to the upcoming book Truthwitch by Susan Dennard. A linky is provided so that everyone can link up their post and participate in the fun! 

To participate we do ask that you use the Making Waves banner in your post and link back to the Waterwitch Babes blog.


Question 8: What video games do you like to play?  Or which book would you like to see as a video game?

I'm actually not much of a gamer - at least for the big, immersive games that needs a system like an Xbox or something.  I do like to have games to play on my iPhone though, and the one I'm really into at the moment is Disney TsumTsum.  I think I mentioned this before....  It's a match 3 type game where you connect the cute Disney tsum tusms and make combos.  You also collect the different characters in the game and they all have different skills.  It's so cute and fun!

There are two versions of the game - the 'International' one, and the one that was released before this in Japan (so called the 'Japanese' version.)  I started with the International version of course, but grew envious of how the Japanese version seems to have more 'events' (special limited time tasks) and since it has been around longer, it also has more characters.  So now I play both versions, with a focus on trying to improve my score/character count/skill level on the Japanese version.  It's all very serious. :)



The first screengrab (from the Japanese version) is when you open a box and see what random tsum tsum you get.  There was a lot of celebration when I got Ariel. :)   The second shot, is the game - you connect as many tsums as you can in one minute.  The last shot is where you can view what characters you have and choose to use a new one.  Birthday Anna is my go-to tsum in the International version.  

And just one last thing - I love the animated shorts they made with the tsum tsums.  I think they show them on the Disney channel, but fortunately they are on youtube as well - here's one of my favorites - it's two minutes of utter adorableness.  (The conceit of the series is that the tsums are always trying to take a memorable picture, with Dumbo as the photographer.)  




Next week's question: 
Have you visited the new website TheWitchlands.com?  What are your impressions of it?

Link up!

Share this post: Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr
Scroll Up

0 comments: Comments

Post a Comment