The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers and Liebster is a German word which means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome.Awww....that's so adorable.
Here are the rules:
1. Each person must post 11 facts about themselves
2. Answer 11 questions the tagger has given you and give 11 questions for the people you've tagged.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Tell them you've tagged them.
5. Remember, no tag backs.
11 Facts About Me:
1. I've milked a cow, anesthetized a mouse, flipped a sheep, trained dogs, held a baby piglet - Animal Science major, yeah!
2. I hate seafood.
3. I don't have allergies... that I know of.
4. I've worked at the London Zoo.
5. I love most things to do with England.
6. I like to draw, mostly celebrity portraits (but they are nothing to write home about)
7. I love musicals and live theatre
8. I love the opportunity to see my favorite actors and actresses in person - most have been stars of the Broadway stage (watch Bunheads on ABC Family to see my favorite Broadway actress Sutton Foster!)
9. Drinking tea is the greatest - so calming and relaxing
10. I am obsessed with everything Jane Eyre!
11. My favorite actor to play Mr. Rochester (from Jane Eyre I hope you know) Michael Jayston was on the same flight as me when I was traveling to Germany a few years ago. Craziness.
My 11 questions from Nobonita (since she asked me first.) 1)How long have you been blogging? It will be 3 months on June 30th. 2) Are you on goodreads? Yes! Love to keep track of my books. 3)Do you do weekly memes on your blog? Not at the moment, but I am looking for something that I would like to do every week. 4)Which book are you currently reading? Murder Takes Time by Giacomo Giammatteo - can't wait to know what happens next! 5)How many books do you have on your wishlist? Alot. :) 6)What is your favourite subject? In school it was English although I wasn't very keen on the grammar side of it. 7)Where do you live? Los Angeles, California 8)Did you ever visit my blog before I tagged you? Yes! 9)What kind of books do you usually read? Hmmm, I don't know... I kind of jump around. I really like something with a little romance and suspense. 10)What is your all-time favourite author? Charlotte Bronte 11)Do you currently have any ARC with you?If you do,which book is it?
Hmm, not at the moment.
11 Questions for other bloggers:(I'll make it easy)