I now blog over at The Eyre Guide! This blog is an archive of my past posts.


Saturday, June 23, 2012

Liebster Blog Award

Posted by Charlene // Tags: ,
I've been tagged for this award 3 times actually - been too busy to really respond to it, but thank you so much to the kind bloggers who thought of me, namely:
Nobonita at Daydreaming Bookworm (the first!)
Sherri at FIK*TISH*UHS
Shelly at Dive Under the Cover


The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers and Liebster is a German word which means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome.Awww....that's so adorable.

Here are the rules:

1. Each person must post 11 facts about themselves
2. Answer 11 questions the tagger has given you and give 11 questions for the people you've tagged.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Tell them you've tagged them.
5. Remember, no tag backs.

 11 Facts About Me:
1. I've milked a cow, anesthetized a mouse, flipped a sheep, trained dogs, held a baby piglet - Animal Science major, yeah!
2. I hate seafood.
3. I don't have allergies... that I know of.
4. I've worked at the London Zoo.
5. I love most things to do with England.
6. I like to draw, mostly celebrity portraits (but they are nothing to write home about)
7. I love musicals and live theatre
8. I love the opportunity to see my favorite actors and actresses in person - most have been stars of the Broadway stage (watch Bunheads on ABC Family to see my favorite Broadway actress Sutton Foster!)
9. Drinking tea is the greatest - so calming and relaxing
10. I am obsessed with everything Jane Eyre!
11. My favorite actor to play Mr. Rochester (from Jane Eyre I hope you know) Michael Jayston was on the same flight as me when I was traveling to Germany a few years ago.  Craziness.


My 11 questions from Nobonita (since she asked me first.)
1)How long have you been blogging?
               It will be 3 months on June 30th.
2) Are you on goodreads?

               Yes! Love to keep track of my books.
3)Do you do weekly memes on your blog?

               Not at the moment, but I am looking for something that I would like to do every week.
4)Which book are you currently reading?

               Murder Takes Time by Giacomo Giammatteo - can't wait to know what happens next!
5)How many books do you have on your wishlist?

                Alot. :)
6)What is your favourite subject?
                In school it was English although I wasn't very keen on the grammar side of it.

7)Where do you live?
                Los Angeles, California

8)Did you ever visit my blog before I tagged you?
                Yes!

9)What kind of books do you usually read?
                Hmmm, I don't know... I kind of jump around.  I really like something with a little romance and suspense.

10)What is your all-time favourite author?
                Charlotte Bronte

11)Do you currently have any ARC with you?If you do,which book is it?
                 Hmm, not at the moment.    

11 Questions for other bloggers: (I'll make it easy)
1. Ketchup or mustard?
2. Peanut butter: Smooth or chunky?
3. Coke or Pepsi?
4. Tea or coffee?
5. Sweet or sour?
6. Pie or cake?
7. Apples or oranges?
8. Mac or PC?
9. iPhone or Android?
10. Day or night?
11.What is your favorite novel?

Tagged:

Definitely will need to work on expanding my blogger circle!  I will add to the list when I can!


Share this post: Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This Share on Google Plus Share on Tumblr
Scroll Up

2 comments:

  1. 11 Facts about me:

    1. I am 22
    2. I love fancy dress parties
    3. I like the rain when it pours
    4. Definitely a caffeine addict
    5. I fractured my thumb once due to a fight with my brother, but that's the only thing I've broken!
    6. I love the Phantom of the Opera, it's my favourite musical ever!
    7. My favourite colour is purple
    8. I love animals
    9. I like baking
    10. I love dancing like a crazy woman after a few drinks
    11. I love books and films

    My Answers to Questions:

    1. Ketchup
    2. Chunky Peanut butter always!
    3. Coke
    4. Tea but only if it's done properly, I can't stand bad tea
    5. Sweet
    6. Cake
    7. Apples
    8. PC
    9. Neither...Blackberry!
    10. Day
    11. Ooooh so many to choose from, right now, You Deserve Nothing by Alexander Maksik, but I am sure it will change soon.

    Questions for others (I have no idea how to tag, but they are questions for anyone!)

    1. What's your favourite colour?
    2. Are you a country person or a city person?
    3. What's your favourite film?
    4. Which do you prefer, books or films?
    5. Would you prefer a hot holiday or a cold one?
    6. Where are your favourite place to go?
    7. What's your favourite book?
    8. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
    9. Where were you 5 years ago?
    10. Do you like chocolate?
    11. What's your favourite genre?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sarah! Phantom is one of my fave musicals too! And I'll answer your questions just for the fun of it:

    1. What's your favourite colour?
    Red
    2. Are you a country person or a city person?
    City person, I would rather look at old buildings than trees.
    3. What's your favourite film?
    Either Les Demoiselles de Rochefort, a really cute and pretty French musical, or All This and Heaven Too, a melancholic romantic black and white movie with Bette Davis. Depends on my mood I guess.
    4. Which do you prefer, books or films?
    Books every time
    5. Would you prefer a hot holiday or a cold one?
    Hot holiday
    6. Where are your favourite place to go?
    London
    7. What's your favourite book?
    Jane Eyre
    8. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
    Maybe the same as I am now mostly
    9. Where were you 5 years ago?
    Just starting the whole working 9-5 thing. So I only got... 30-40 years to go...
    10. Do you like chocolate?
    Nope! I LOVE IT!
    11. What's your favourite genre?
    Right now, I'm going to say Gothic literature

    ReplyDelete